We inform you that, due to the current health alert situation by COVID-19, Manufacturas Taberner, S.A has implemented a series of precautionary measures, both in our factory and in our offices, to guarantee the supply of products with complete normality.
- Informative talk to factory staff about the coronavirus and the measures to apply to avoid its spread
- Distribution or the production in several work shifts
- Frequency increase of cleaning and desifection of common areas (dressing rooms, canteen and bathroms).
- Reminder of hygiene measures for the manufacture of food products
- Prohibition of entrance of Taberner staff not essential for manufacturing to production areas
- Reduction of visits by non-factory staff to the minimum possible
- Do not visit external suppliers or clients unless it is essential (tests in the kitchen / pilot plant / plant visits)
- Preparation of a questionnaire for external visits that must be completed
- Informative talk to the staff about the coronavirus and the measures to apply.
- Teleworking: all staff will work from home from week 12
- Face-to-face meetings with suppliers or customers will be avoided (unless necessary)
- Visits to the factory should not be organized (unless expressly approved by the Management)
- Travel to high risk areas is totally prohibited
Insisting that on our part the supply is guaranteed and always trying to help this difficult situation for everyone to be resolved as soon as possible, we send you warm Greetings
Manufacturas Taberner, S.A